The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
July 30, 2018
• Nancy Burress to David Gapinski, warranty deed, part of Block 133 in Greenwood’s Addition, Spring Valley, $65,000.
• Elise Nothnagel to Mason Oscepinski, warranty deed, Lots 15-16 in Block 48 in Ladd, $75,000.
• Robert Butler Jr. to James and Thelma Rankin, warranty deed, part of Section 27 in LaMoille Township, $176,000.
• Carolyn Maynard to Tiffany Spatz, warranty deed, part of Lot 16 in Walnut, $100,000.
July 31, 2018
• Roxanne March to Cynthia and Lyle Rodefer, joint tenancy deed, Lot 13 in Erickson Subdivision, Princeton, $158,000.
• Edward Browne and U.S. Marshall Kevin Jackson to Rodney Hansen, marshal’s deed, part of Lot 45 in Canedy’s Addition, Princeton, $26,000.
Aug. 1, 2018
• Terry Ellberg and Michael Jensen to Justin Hamm and Tracy Merkel, warranty deed, Lot 2 in Campbell’s Addition, Princeton, $75,000.
• Donald Brady to Leslie and Susan Baumgard, warranty deed, Lot 1 in Don Brady Subdivision, Neponset Township, $25,500.
Aug. 2, 2018
• Matt and Robin Shives to Austin Hellman and Elizabeth Wamhoff, joint tenancy deed, part of Lots 41-42 in Tiskilwa, $50,000.
• Paula Mead and Glenn Morse to Jeffrey and Theresa Piper, joint tenancy deed, Lot 1 in Fairview Subdivision, Princeton, $10,000.
Aug. 3, 2018
• Jean Roberts to Christina Bill, trustee’s deed, Lots 10-11 in Block 6 in Manlius, $40,000.
• Bayview Loan Servicing LLC to Jaime and Liliana Terrazas, warranty deed, Lot 101 in Oakbrook Park Second Addition, DePue, $18,000.
• Irvin Gustafson and Allen Gustafson to Bruce and Suzanne Shriver, joint tenancy deed, Lot 19 in Liberty Village, Princeton, $235,000.
• Fremont LLC to Gary Miller, James Miller and Betty Ruppert, warranty deed, Lot 69 in Liberty Village, Princeton, $258,000.