PRINCETON — Winners in this year’s Homestead Festival parade are:
• Owen Lovejoy Memorial Trophy (most in keeping with the theme) — commercial, Elmore Electric; non-commercial, St. Matthews.
• Grand Marshal’s Trophy (most beautiful entry) — commercial, Brazell Farms Produce; non-commercial, Evangelical Covenant Church.
• Mayor’s Trophy (most original entry) — commercial, MTM Recognition; non-commercial, Princeton Chamber.
• Most Humorous Entry — commercial, Dr. Ed Monroe; non-commercial, GES Sound Services.
• Ambassador’s Trophy (out-of-town entry expressing good will between cities) — Tiskilwa Historical Society.