• Following a traffic stop, Micah Cole, 19, of Spring Valley was charged with driving while license revoked, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a vehicle with one headlamp on St. Paul Street near Spalding Street at 12:44 a.m. Feb. 17.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Gregory M. Pinter, 50, of Spring Valley and Timathy A. Jones, 53, of Spring Valley occurred in the 300 block of North Spalding Street near Cleveland Street at 3:41 p.m. Feb. 14.
• A three-vehicle accident involving Jodi S. Chasteen, 45, of Varna, Erven D. Floya, 73, of DePue and Adam W. Lind, 38, of Spring Valley occurred in the intersection of Dakota and Terry streets at 3:49 p.m. Feb. 15.
• A vehicle driven by Terry J. Olszewski, 62, of Oglesby struck a deer on Route 29 near Route 89 at 7:26 p.m. Feb. 15.
• Gary A. Puffpaff, 47, of Spring Valley was picked up in the 700 block of West Devlin Street at 3:39 p.m. Feb. 14 on a LaSalle County warrant for failure to appear for domestic battery.
• Marcos J. Marroquin, 21, of Spring Valley turned himself in at the Spring Valley Police Station at 8:40 a.m. Feb. 19 on a Bureau County warrant for failure to appear for a battery charge.