• James Powell, 19, of Chicago was charged with no valid driver’s license and speeding on Interstate 80 westbound near mile marker 41, north of Wyanet, at 10:56 p.m. May 27.
• Felica Martin-Rollins, 38, of Chicago was charged with speeding on Interstate 80 eastbound near mile marker 73, east of Ladd, at 1:29 a.m. May 28.
• Elaiza Mascarinas, 27, of Hennepin was charged with speeding at 12345 Route 26 in Princeton at 3:14 p.m. May 28.
• Angel X. Garibay, 18, of Spring Valley was charged with speeding, improper lane usage, resisting/obstructing a peace officer and possession of cannabis 10 grams or less on Route 6 near 2775 East Street in Princeton at 9:18 a.m. May 29.
• Jerrold Stroud-Corey, 26, of West Peoria was charged with speeding on Wyanet-Walnut Road near Kentville Road, south of Providence, at 9:23 a.m. May 30.
• Emma A. Slichenmyer, 19, of Bradford was charged with battery in a rural Bradford home at 11:08 a.m. May 28.
• Aaron E. Baker, 20, of Walnut and Arlan J. Cornwall, 29, of Walnut were both charged with battery and Daniel P. Staples, 22, of Ohio was charged with criminal damage to property under $300 at a rural Walnut home at 6:06 p.m. May 31.
• Holly A. Kinkin, 45, of Spring Valley was picked up at 33727 1350 North Avenue in Spring Valley at 8:07 a.m. May 29, on two Bureau County warrants, one for deceptive practices and the other for battery, and one LaSalle County warrant for criminal damage to property.
• A vehicle driven by Sandy Trenado, 22, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on 1250 North Avenue near 1800 East Street, north of Tiskilwa, at 3:29 p.m. May 31.
• A vehicle driven by Thomas D. McElwee, 34, of Pontiac struck a deer on Kentville Road near 1725 East Street, south of Tiskilwa, at 11:17 a.m. June 2.
• A vehicle driven by Lisa A. Mangrich, 56, of Wyanet struck a deer in the intersection of Route 26 and Willow Drive, southeast of Princeton, at 9:49 p.m. May 30.
• A vehicle driven by Patricia E. Chapman, 53, of Geneseo went off the road and struck a tree on 1150 North Avenue near 1675 East Street, north of Tiskilwa, at 9:50 p.m. June 1.