• A two-vehicle accident involving Ronald Hinterlong, 56, of Dixon and a female juvenile from Mendota occurred in the intersection of Route 34 and 3200 East Street, east of LaMoille, at 11:58 a.m. June 25. According to the report, both drivers were transported by LaMoille Ambulance to OSF St. Paul Medical Center in Mendota for treatment of their injuries.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Brandon M. Kerner, 27, of Wyanet and Joann Bohm, 79, of Walnut occurred in the intersection of 1400 East Street and 1745 North Avenue, north of Wyanet, at 10:16 a.m. June 27.
• A vehicle driven by Katelynn M. Lynch, 25, of DePue occurred in the intersection of Route 29 and 3065 East Street, east of DePue, at 4:26 a.m. June 27.
• A vehicle driven by Steven C. Rener, 66, of Princeton struck a deer in the intersection of Backbone Road and 1885 East Street, west of Princeton, at 8:45 p.m. June 29.
Leaving scene of accident
• Derek J. Siebert, 25, of Dixon was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to report an accident to police on Route 92 near Route 34 in LaMoille at 4:08 a.m. June 22.
Failure to reduce speed to avoid accident
• Charles G. Richards, 54, of Wyanet was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident on Route 6 near Park Avenue West in Princeton at 5:01 p.m. June 22.
• Brandon D. Staker, 35, of Walnut was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident on Main Street near Heaton Street in Walnut at 8:06 p.m. June 27.
• During a traffic stop on Route 26 near Route 29 in Bureau at 12:34 a.m. July 1, Perry A. Adams, 33, of Hollowayville was picked up on a LaSalle County warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence.
• Fernando Vergara, 21, of Mendota was charged with speeding on Dalzell Blacktop near Shooting Park Road, east of Dalzell, at 8:22 a.m. June 27.
• Stacey L. Richardson, 39, of Sheffield was charged with speeding on Route 40 near 2600 North Avenue, northeast of New Bedford, at 3:21 p.m. June 28.
• Amanda L. Hild, 26, of Mendota was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Route 26 near 2075 North Avenue, north of Princeton, at 1:10 p.m. June 29.
Violating order of protection
• Andrew Spratt, 35, of Walnut was charged with violation of an order of protection in the 200 block of South Main Street in Walnut at 12:21 a.m. June 28.
Derek R. Egan, 37, of Walnut was charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass to real property in the 100 block of North Second Street in Walnut at 3:20 a.m. June 28.