• A vehicle driven by Thomas N. Hendrickson, 69, of Princeton struck a deer on Lovers Lane Road near Park Avenue West in Princeton at 8:15 p.m. Aug. 9.
• A vehicle driven by Jeffery D. Hoos, 65, of Seatonville struck a deer in the intersection of Route 6 and 3175 East Street, east of Seatonville, at midnight Aug. 6.
• A vehicle driven by Bryson D. Prusator, 19, of Mendota went off the road and into a corn field on Route 34 near 2100 North Avenue, northeast of Dover, at 5:15 a.m. Aug. 8.
• Kevin K. Reed, 53, of Galesburg was charged with speeding on Route 6 near 975 East Street, north of Buda, at 11:46 a.m. Aug. 6.
• Michael S. Huggins, 38, of Kewanee was charged with driving while license revoked/suspended on Route 34 near Martin Street in Neponset at 12:21 p.m. Aug. 6.
• A vehicle driven by Joseph L. Arteaga, 24, of Monmouth was charged with speeding on Route 34 near 105 East Street, southwest of Neponset, at 12:54 p.m. Aug. 6.
• Lynnette A. Lorenzen. 60, of Davenport, Iowa, was charged with improper lane usage and driving under the influence of alcohol on Interstate 80 westbound near mile marker 42, north of Sheffield, at 8:58 p.m. Aug. 9.
• Paul J. Meismer, 76, of Granville was charged with speeding on Route 6 near Route 40, north of Buda, at 12:13 p.m. Aug. 11.
• Trent M. Deskeere, 41, of Princeton and Ronald A. Hotchkiss, 49, of Princeton were both charged with criminal trespass to real property at a rural Sheffield home at 3:41 p.m. Aug. 10.
• Louis L. Walker, 61, of Urbandale, Iowa, was charged with domestic battery in the 200 block of West Queen Street in Malden at 1:05 a.m. Aug. 11.
• Jasmine R. Delbridge, 23, of Princeton was charged with harassment in the 27000 block of Route 6 in Princeton at 3:41 p.m. Aug. 11. On the same day at 11:56 p.m. in the 200 block of East South Street in Sheffield, Delbridge was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Barry L. Cade, 26, of Neponset was charged with battery on Route 6 near Route 40 in Langley at 9:16 p.m. Aug. 11.