SPRING VALLEY — St. Margaret’s Health honored employees for their many years of dedicated service at a “Celebration of Service” awards presentation held at St. Margaret’s on Oct. 17.
Tim Muntz, president and CEO of St. Margaret’s Health, and Joyce McCullough, St. Margaret’s chairwoman of the board, congratulated and awarded each honoree with a service award pin recognizing their respective years of service.
Employees honored were:
• Five years — Sarah Anderson, Tracey Antle, Truletta Argubright, Joni Azarskis, Angela Benavides, M.D., Lisa Blackburn, Erin Crane, Duanna Duffy, Phillip Gassman, Sarah Gilligan, Amy Harp, Christine Hermosillo, Allison Johnson, Susan Johnson, Karisa King, Frank Kobilsek, Jennifer Kowalczyk, Tonia Lester, Alicia Luna, Kelissa Mateika, Jeannine May, Mary Mayerchin, Cassie Miscevic, Erica Morales, Jamie Nagle, Kathleen Nimee, Emily Olsen, Kelly Palmer, Lesley Rue, Amanda Spelich, Lillian Stohr, Veronica Tunget, David Weeks and Jessica Wiseman-Cavanagh.
• 10 years — Susan Cherny, Debra Chiesi, James Flanagan, Peggy Lorenzen, Mary Marlett, Katelyn McFadden, Diana Nanez, Michelle Novak, Anna Peek and Kristi Vatland.
• 15 years — Tricia Casford, Julee Corcoran, Tammy Coughlin, Damian Grivetti, M.D, Stacy Jarigese, Jennifer Maschmann, M.D., Christine Picatto, Carol Tidaback and Norah Toraason, M.D.
• 20 years — Erin Ahlstrom, Minnie Caracheo, Timothy Collins, Cheryl Fenwick, Linda Frederick, Sharon Joerger, Felicia Liebe, John Sabotta, Vicky Sieber and Donald Troglio.
25 years — Tricia Baracani, Margo Hicks, Ramon Inciong, M.D., Heather Knoblauch, Jane Loiselle and Cathy Moriarty.
• 30 years — Cynthia Crowther, Virginia Jesiolowski and Cheryl Lipka.
• 35 years — Debra Hermiston.
• 40 years — Lee Ann Dedlich, Kathleen Francisco, Marjorie Francisco, Drew Jessen and Christine Simpson.
• 50 years — Betty Bassetti.
• Retirees — Johnette Beebe, 17 years; Diane Donna, 42 years; Jeanne Holdcraft, 26 years; Debra Krogulski, six years; Karen Schepp, 40 years; and Richard Twanow, M.D., 23 years.