* Following a single-vehicle accident on South Church Street near East Central Avenue at 7:44 p.m. Nov. 1, Jeffrey D. Estrada, 57, of Princeton was charged with improper lane usage, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, driving on a revoked license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving under the influence
• Douglas L. Sampo, 32, of Arlington was charged with failure to signal, operating an uninsured vehicle and driving with a suspended license in the intersection of Warren and Main streets at 4:36 p.m. Thursday.
• Trevaughn D. Donaldson, 24, of Fayette, Miss., was charged with operating an uninsured vehicle and no valid registration in the 600 block of North Main Street at 4:46 p.m. Friday.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
• Timothy T. Jenkins, 29, of Princeton was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol in the 100 block of North Sixth Street at 1:47 p.m. Thursday.
• Samuel L. Okuly, 48, of Princeton was charged with domestic battery in the 600 block of West Peru Street at 11:15 p.m. Sunday.
• Lane M. Nelson, 21, of Princeton was charged with domestic battery and no valid driver’s license in the 400 block of Backbone Road East at 1:18 a.m. Saturday.
Leaving scene of accident
• Hannah C. Isaacson, 22, of Princeton was charged with leaving the scene of an accident in the 00 block of West Warren Street at 3:58 a.m. Oct. 27.