Cut home entertainment costs without loss of shows
(BPT) - Families are always looking for ways to cut household costs. One area that provides a bit of budget-cutting flexibility is home entertainment costs.
Americans are watching more TV than ever before, especially with the development of flat screen sets and high-definition TV (HDTV). Americans spend 34 hours a week watching TV, according to Nielsen.
How can you save money on your TV viewing? Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do I pay more than $100 a month to watch TV?
2. Does every TV in the house need cable or satellite?
3. What programs do I typically watch?
4. Do I want HD quality without extra fees?
5. Would I like to lower or eliminate my monthly fees and still watch up to 90 percent of the most-watched TV shows?
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org