• A vehicle driven by William H. McCart, 60, of McNabb struck a deer on Route 26 near 2300 East Street, south of Kasbeer, at 8:35 p.m. May 4.
• A vehicle driven by Lauren E. Peterson, 23, of Wyanet struck a deer in the intersection of 1100 North Avenue and 1400 East Street, south of Wyanet, at 9 p.m. May 1.
• A vehicle driven by Terry R. Engels, 49, of Kewanee struck a deer on 700 North Avenue near 1900 East Street, southeast of Tiskilwa, at 5:45 a.m. May 2.
• A vehicle driven by Bryan L. Wilder, 37, of Spring Valley lost control and went into a grass median on Interstate 180 near mile marker 6, southeast of Princeton, at 8:30 a.m. April 29. According to the report, Wilder sought treatment at Perry Memorial Hospital.
• Michael J. Stefanski Jr., 28, of Princeton was charged with improper display of license plates in the intersection of Anderson and Peru streets in Princeton at 2:22 a.m. May 1.
• Joy L. Lowery, 61, of Chillicothe was charged with speeding on Route 6 near Hennepin Lock 21, west of Wyanet, at 11:43 a.m. May 1.
• Miranda N. Benavides, 29, of Manlius was charged with speeding on Route 6 near 1800 East Street, west of Princeton, at 1:46 p.m. May 1.
• Joseph A. Salvatori, 65, of Rock Falls was charged with speeding on Route 40 near Backbone Road, north of Manlius, at 2:38 p.m. May 3.
• Brian T. Sumac, 46, of Mendota was charged with speeding on 1800 North Avenue near Route 34, northeast of Princeton, at 7:05 p.m. May 4.
• Joaquin Nunez, 24, of LaSalle was charged with speeding on Route 29 near 3150 East Street, west of Spring Valley, at 8:39 p.m. May 4.
• Steven A. Kuehl, 28, of Morrison was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Route 40 near Backbone Road, north of Manlius, at 3:40 p.m. May 5.
• Gabriel C. Capilla, 51, of Sterling was charged with speeding on Route 40 near 2500 North Avenue, north of Manlius, at 8:55 p.m. May 5.
• Barry L. Cade, 26, of Neponset was charged with domestic battery in the 300 block of North Fourth Street in Neponset at 3:02 a.m. May 5.