• A two-vehicle accident involving Zachary E. Rice, 25, of Tonica and Summer L. Harrison, 40, of Spring Valley occurred in the intersection on St. Paul and Taylor streets at 3:33 p.m. May 8.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Yolanda Sanchez-Hernandez, 48, of Spring Valley and Karen F. Lesman, 61, of LaSalle occurred in the intersection of May and Third streets at 3:22 p.m. May 8.
• A vehicle driven by a 16-year-old Spring Valley girl hopped the curb and struck the Casey’s General Store storefront in the 600 block of Dakota Street at 1:02 a.m. May 4. The 16-year-old refused medical attention. She was charged with driving with no valid driver’s license.
• A two-vehicle accident involving a 16-year-old Spring Valley boy and Tyler J. Regalado, 20, of Spring Valley occurred in the intersection of Terry and Devlin streets at 8:29 p.m. May 3. The 16-year-old was charged with driving too fast for conditions.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Charles D. Dudak, 70, of Streator and Jane E. Keutzer, 75, of LaSalle occurred on Route 6 near Mary Street at 12 p.m. May 4.
Violating order of protection
Javier M. Hernandes, 36, of Spring Valley was charged with violating an order of protection in the 100 block of East Caroline Street at 11:50 p.m. May 5.