• Steven T. Pusser, 44, of Ohio was charged with battery in the 1800 block of North Main Street at 5:15 p.m. June 4.
Operating an uninsured motor vehicle
• During a traffic stop, Michael J. Stefanski, 28, of Tampico was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle in the intersection of Euclid Avenue and Lincoln Street at 1 a.m. June 9.
• Joshua J. Cutter, 40, homeless, was charged with burglary in the 400 block of Elm Place at 3:56 p.m. June 4.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Gerald D. Johnson Jr., 39, of Tiskilwa and Roger D. Willstead, 53, of Manlius occurred in the intersection of North Main Street and Backbone Road at 3:19 p.m. June 4. Johnson was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Bradley D. Bickett, 21, of Malden and Gary Schaill, 67, of Princeton occurred in the intersection of Backbone Road and North Sixth Street at 11:55 a.m. June 9. Bickett was charged with driving an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Joshua J. Cutter, 40, homeless, Jerry A. Sullivan, 50, of Princeton and Desarae C. Wheeler, 28, of Earlville were all charged with retail theft from Walmart at 1:32 p.m. June 5.
Possession of drug paraphernalia
• Joshua A. Moon, 28, of Wyanet and Cheyenne L. Boone, 24, of Granville were both charged with possession of drug paraphernalia in the intersection of Peru and Winter streets at 9:24 p.m. June 6.