The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
Aug. 26, 2019
• Bonnie Krone and Elvan Krone to Deborah Johnson, warranty deed, two parts of Lot 1, Block 5, Wyanet, $5,000.
• Angela Mehlbrech and Dustin Mehlbrech to Kyle Reese, warranty deed, parts of Lots 7-8, Block 12, Union Addition, Princeton, $93,500.
• Nancy Trefry (tr.) to Bridget Schaumleffel and Samuel Schaumleffel, warranty deed, Lot 2, Johnson’s Third Subdivision, Spring Valley, $168,000.
• Michael Mertens to Kevin Martin, warranty deed, Lots 1-3, Block 9, Seatonville, $70,000.
• Julie Gallagher, Carl T. Whiting, Mark Whiting, Carl J. Whiting (deceased) and Joel A. Whiting (deceased) to Mark Whiting, warranty deed, Lot 14, Block 13, Greenwood’s Addition, Spring Valley, $68,000.
• Tyler Thompson to Gerardo Arevalo and Maribel Puga, warranty deed, Lot 16, Block 90, O’Beirne’s Second Addition, Spring Valley, $181,000.
• Casey Kusiak to John Johnson, warranty deed, part of Lot 49, Elston’s Addition, Princeton, $42,000.
• Trisha Draper to Abbi Bosnich and Tiffany Gonigam, warranty deed, Lot 12, Park Subdivision, DePue, $35,000.
• Sisters of Mary of the Presentation and Suzanne Stahl, president, to Brenda Stanfield, warranty deed, part of Section 21, Princeton Township, $84,000.
Aug. 27, 2019
• Laura Wirth and Michael Wirth to Tobias Sanden, Victoria Sanden, Sanden Living Trust, Edgar Kim, and Sanden Living Trust, Nancy Sue, warranty deed, part of Section 27, Manlius Township, $28,042.
• Phillip Erickson and Greggory Woolley to Brian Brown and Paula Brown, warranty deed, Lot 1, Block 20, North Addition, Princeton, $26,000.
Aug. 28, 2019
• Daniel Rodebaugh and Edna Rodebaugh to Roger Hopper and Shirley Simpson, joint tenancy deed, part of Lot 1, Block 1, Westervelt’s Addition, Buda, $65,000.
• Brian Kraml and Mary Kraml to Vangelis Fousekas, warranty deed, Lot 10, Willow Bend Subdivision, Spring Valley, $155,000.
Aug. 29, 2019
• Doris Anderson and Deborah Burris (AIF) to Donald Scraggs, warranty deed, Lot 14, Miller’s Fourth Addition, Bureau Junction, $16,000.
• McCarter Family Revocable Trust, Dennis McCarter (tr.) and Lori McCarter (tr.), to Curt Cunningham and Maribell Gil, trustee’s deed, Lot 4, Timber Ridge Phase III, $295,000.
Aug. 30, 2019
• Beverly Grant to Merle Hewitt, warranty deed, part of Section 21, Wyanet Township, $49,000.
• Ramona Palmieri to Esteban Gomez and Ramon Munoz, warranty deed, Lot 12, Block 52, Dalzell’s Third Addition, Spring Valley, $40,000.
• Hannah Stouffer to Amy Camacho, warranty deed, Lot 2, Block 20, Myrick’s First Addition, Cherry, $62,000.
• Elizabeth Simpson and Joshua Simpson to Gloria Deffenbaugh and Virgil Deffenbaugh, warranty deed, Lot 13, Block 128, O’Beirne’s Third Addition, Spring Valley, $45,000.
• Arline Welsh to Jolyn Jackson and Tommy Jackson, deed and plat, part of Lot 8, Country Oaks First Subdivision, Princeton, $225,000.
• Donna Carlson (tr.) and Robert Mallonee (deceased) to Township of Berlin, Bureau County, Illinois, trust deed, part of Section 32, Berlin Township, $15,000.
• Jerald Kopp, Sandra VanderMeersch and Deborah Weber to Angela DeVenney and Brent DeVenney, warranty deed, Lot 21, Foster’s Addition, Buda, $10,600.
• Jonathon Bourell to Cody Bader and Sierra Osborn, warranty deed, Lots 1-2, Block 3, Brown’s Addition, Wyanet, $56,500.
• Laura Orr and Mark Orr to Forrest King (tr.) and Sue King (tr.), deed in trust, parts of Section 23, Dover Township, $355,000.