• Antonia “Andi” Cattani (St. Bede/Sr.): The senior captain was a key contributor (98) when the Lady Bruins upset top-seed Kewanee and Notre Dame to win the regional at Kewanee. Cattani averaged a 52 and was the Lady Bruins top-ranked golfer for First Team Three Rivers All-Conference honors. She placed seventh in the TRAC tournament and eighth at the Boiler Invite.
• Olivia Eiken (Princeton/Jr.): Eiken just missed out on First Team TRAC All-Conference honors by one spot. She averaged a 54.7 and was a three-time meet medalist, and two-time team scoring leader. The PHS junior was the TRAC Tournament 10th-place medalist and Boiler Invite 18th-place medalist.
• Izzi Hall (Princeton/Sr.): The PHS senior captain qualified for sectionals, shooting a 99 at the Geneseo Regional. She led the Tigresses with a 51.1 average and was a seven-time meet medalist and 16-time team scoring leader. Hall was First Team TRAC All-Conference (fourth-place medalist) and 15th-place medalist at the Kewanee Boiler Invite.
• Riley Hansen (Kewanee/Neponset, Sr.): Impressive is the best word to describe two-time BCR Golfer of the Year Riley Hansen’s prep career. She won her fourth straight Three Rivers Conference medalist honors, leading Kewanee to the team title in its first year as a team. The senior from Neponset was a four-time state qualifier and three-time state medalist, placing eighth this year. Her 37.7 average topped all area girls and boys golfers.
• Alyssa Heitz (St. Bede/Jr.): St. Bede coach Rich Cummings calls the junior Heitz the “heart and soul” of his team. She averaged a 53 and was Second Team Three Rivers All-Conference (12th overall) and had a ninth-place finish at the Boiler Invite.
• Aleanna “Ally’’ Mendoza (St. Bede/So.): Coach Cummings always says he knows he’s in good shape with a Mendoza on the team, and his third Mendoza sister didn’t disappoint this year. She led the Lady Bruins with a 49 average and was First Team Three Rivers All-Conference. Mendoza finished eighth at regional, ninth place at TRAC and a seventh at the Boiler Invite.
• Camille Carlson (St. Bede/Sr.): One of two seniors for St. Bede, Carlson carried a 57 average for the Lady Bruins.
• Gianna Grivetti (St. Bede/ Fr.): The Bruin Cub carried a 53 average in her freshman season, placing eighth at regional with a 97. She was Second Team Three Rivers All-Conference.
• Brynn Hieronymus (Princeton/Jr.): The junior newcomer, who had never played the game before, had a 56.7 average as a one-time meet medalist and two-time team scoring leader. She was Second Team Three Rivers All-Conference.
• Payge Pyszka (St. Bede/So.): The St. Bede soph saved her best round for last at regional, shooting a 92 to finish fourth. She averaged a 53, claiming the final Second Team Three Rivers All-Conference spot.
• Elisabeth Sullivan (Bureau Valley/Jr.): Led the Storm with a 54.5 average, was meet medalist three times and team scoring leader eight out of 13 events.