• Todd A. Nelson, 51, of Kewanee was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol in the 8800 block of Route 6, near Sheffield, at 11:16 p.m. Oct. 25.
• Marissa S. Mencos, 25, of Princeton was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and driving under the influence of alcohol on Route 34 at 1250 North Avenue, near Princeton, at 11:27 p.m. Oct. 27.
Failure to report accident
• Elijah J. Skoflanc, 23, of Hennepin was charged with failure to report an accident near the intersection of Elm Street and Western Avenue, in Ladd, at 12:25 a.m. Oct. 26.
• Brendan R. Woitynek,18, of Peru was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and operating an uninsured vehicle on Route 6 at 2500 East Street, near Hollowayville, at 6:51 a.m. Oct. 27.
• Tina J. Klemencic, 46, of Bureau was charged with driving with a suspended or revoked license on Route 29 at 2700 East Street, near Princeton, at 4:41 a.m. Nov. 2.
• A vehicle driven by Nicholas P. Rolando, 25, of Princeton struck a deer on Route 6 near 2400 East Street, west of Princeton, at 7:18 p.m. Oct. 25.
• A vehicle driven by Kevin A. Heinemann, 63, of Joliet struck a deer on Interstate 180 near 670 North Avenue, south of Bureau, at 7:43 p.m. Oct. 25.
• A vehicle driven by David R. Mussche, 56, of Wyanet struck a deer on Backbone Road near 1200 East Street, southeast of Manlius, at 9:35 p.m. Oct. 25.
• A vehicle driven by John H. Walters, 43, of Sheffield struck a deer on Route 6 near Route 40, north of Buda, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 28.
• A vehicle driven by Leon Hernandez, 42, of Princeton struck a deer on Route 6 near 2900 East Street in Hollowayville at 6:15 a.m. Oct. 30.
• A vehicle driven by Travis O’Brien, 24, of Fargo, N.D., struck a deer on Backbone Road near 1650 East Street, northwest of Princeton, at 7:11 p.m. Oct. 25.
• A vehicle driven by Gavin J. Garcia, 21, of DePue went off the road and struck a utility pole in the intersection of 1250 North Avenue and 3065 East Street, east of DePue, at 9:20 p.m. Oct. 31. Garcia was charged with driving too fast for conditions.
• A vehicle driven by Skyler D. Nicolei, 19, of Princeton lost control and entered the ditch on Route 29 near Kentville Road, south of Bureau, at 9:22 a.m. Oct. 31.