• Caleb Alter (Princeton/Sr.): The senior captain led the Tigers with a 40.3 scoring average with season lows of 36 (9 holes) and 72 (18). The Second Team Three Rivers All-Conference golfer was a four-time meet medalist and 10-time team scoring leader and a Class 2A sectional qualifier, placing sixth at regional (78). Alter was runner-up at the PIT and L-P Invite, sixth at the 2A regional and 10th at the Sandwich Invite.
• Trent DeVenney (Bureau Valley/Sr.): The BCR Golfer of the Year was Bureau County’s lone representative to qualify for state, tying for 49th place in the 1A meet. DeVenney was a First Team Three Rivers All-Conference selection, leading the Storm with a 41.6 average. He placed fifth at the Princeton Invite and seventh at the Kewanee Invite and warmed up in the postseason by placing eighth at regional and 17th at sectional to qualify for state.
• Dylan Gross (Princeton/Jr.): The Second Team Three Rivers All-Conference player had a 42.2 scoring average with a season low 36. Gross was a two-time meet medalist and four-time team scoring leader. He placed eighth in the Rock Falls Invite and 10th at the Sandwich Invite.
• Trent Kloepping (Princeton/Jr.): The PHS junior led the Tigers to the team title in their own PIT as the individual champion. He was a three-time meet medalist and five-time team scoring leader. Kloepping carried a 41.2 average with season lows of 37 and 75. He was the eighth-place medalist in the Three Rivers Conference meet and earned Second Team All-Conference honors.
• Nathan Potthoff (St. Bede/Jr.): Potthoff led the Bruins to their crowning moment with a third-place finish at regional and a sectional berth, playing on his home course at Spring Creek. He placed fourth with a round of 80. The St. Bede junior had an area-best 40 average, placing third at the Princeton Invite and 15th place at the Kewanee Boiler Invite. He received First Team Three Rivers All-Conference honors.
• Jamie Reinhardt (Princeton/Jr.): The junior newcomer proved to be a natural on the golf course, earning First Team Three Rivers All Conference honors and was a Class 2A sectional qualifier. Reinhardt had a season-low 37, averaging 41.1 overall, second best for PHS. He was a three-time meet medalist and a five-time team scoring leader. He placed sixth at the Rock Falls Invite, was ninth at the PIT and Three Rivers Conference meets and 11th at regional (82).
• Rivers Jordan (Hall/So.): Qualified for sectionals by placing 13th with an 88 on his home course at Spring Creek in the St. Bede 1A regional. Averaged 49 for the year.
• Bryson Smith (Bureau Valley/So.): Made his way to sectionals by placing 19th (92) at the St. Bede 1A regional. The Storm soph averaged 48.4.
• Nolan Scott (Princeton/Jr.): Averaged a 43.2 with a season low 41 for his junior year.
• Eli Strawn (Princeton/Jr.): Placed 20th (86) at the Peoria Regional to qualify for 2A sectionals. He was a one-time meet medalist, averaging 44.0 with a season low 40.