• A vehicle driven by Randy T. Cade, 44, of Bradford struck a deer in the intersection of 900 East Street and 1000 North Avenue, south of Malden, at 5:26 a.m. Nov. 2.
• A vehicle driven by Kylie A. Znaniecki, 25, of Arlington struck a deer on Interstate 80 at mile marker 59, east of Princeton, at 8:50 p.m. Nov. 3.
• A vehicle driven by Deborah A. Bickett, 60, of Princeton struck a deer on 1800 North Avenue near 2550 East Street near Malden at noon Nov. 4.
• A vehicle driven by Thomas H. Wilson, 76, of Hopewell struck a deer on Route 26 near 2355 East Street near Princeton at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 4.
• A vehicle driven by Susan K. Edelfson, 60, of Wyanet struck a deer on 2200 North Avenue near 1300 East Street, east of Manlius, at 5:48 p.m. Nov. 5.
• A vehicle driven by Micheal E. Rodriguez, 50, of DePue struck a deer in the intersection of Route 29 and 3150 East Street, west of Spring Valley, at 5:20 p.m. Nov. 8.
• A vehicle driven by Dwayne E. Proffitt, 48, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on 980 North Avenue near 1925 East Street, near Tiskilwa, at 9:45 p.m. Nov. 8.
• A vehicle driven by Nicholas M. Garcia, 28, of Neponset sideswiped a guardrail and went off the road in the intersection of Route 6 and 2300 East Street, east of Princeton, at 4:55 a.m. Nov. 10.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Seth S. Wallace, 18, of Princeton and William J. Barnes, 80, of DePue occurred on Railroad Avenue near North Main Street in Princeton at 7:52 p.m. Nov. 1.
• Dustin E. Brumley, 29, of Buda was issued a warrant in the 300 block of Pine Street in Buda at 3:30 p.m. Oct. 28.
• Deonte J. Jimerson, 21, of Peoria was charged with speeding on Route 6 near 625 East Street in Sheffield at 5:12 p.m. Oct. 29.
• Joseph E. Nimee, 49, of Spring Valley was charged with speeding on 2750 East Street near Angling Road, southwest of Zearing, at 5:26 p.m. Oct. 29.
• Victoria J. Anderson, 50, of Walnut was charged with speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Backbone Road near 1650 East Street, near Princeton, at 7:35 a.m. Oct. 30.
• Tina J. Klemencic, 46, of Bureau was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license on Route 29 near 2700 East Street, near Princeton, at 4:41 a.m. Nov. 2.
• Andrew W. Peoples, 21, of Peru was charged with speeding on Barto Street near Route 6, near Seatonville, at 12:20 a.m. Nov. 3.
• Drake A. Bruhns, 23, of Peru was charged with speeding on Route 6 just west of Seatonville at 1:06 a.m. Nov. 3.
• Following an accident, Gavin J. Garcia, 21, of DePue was charged with failure to reduce speed on 1250 North Avenue near 3065 East Street, near Spring Valley, at 10:25 p.m. Oct. 31.