• A 14-year-old, no address provided, was charged with domestic battery in the 100 block of East Second Street in Wyanet at 10:32 a.m. Nov. 16.
• Cole D. Carlson, 21, of Neponset was picked up on an in-state warrant in the 1400 block of Kentville Road in Neponset at 6:59 p.m. Nov. 16.
• Adrian L. Russell, 44, of Geneseo was picked up in the 35000 block of Route 34, near Mendota, at 9:16 a.m. Nov. 17, on a Bureau County warrant for failure to appear on a charge of possession of a stolen vehicle.
• Jeffery M. Hewitt, 42, of Buda was picked up on an in-state warrant in the 300 block of South Second Street in Manlius at 10:26 p.m. Nov. 25.
• Aaron L. Allen, 20, of Princeton was charged with criminal trespass in the 300 block of East Lawnridge Avenue in Manlius at 12:48 a.m. Nov. 17.
• Aaron L. Allen, 20, of Princeton was charged with burglary in the 17000 block of Backbone Road in Princeton at 6 a.m. Nov. 17.
• Aaron L. Lewis, 20, of Princeton was charged with three counts of aggravated battery on a correctional employee in Bureau County Jail at 11:13 a.m. Nov. 17.
• Jane F. Felicia, 55, of Spring Valley was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended/revoked license, illegal transportation of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident and criminal damage to property on 3000 East Street, north of LaMoille, at 3:31 p.m. Nov. 17.
• Tyler D. Rice, 23, of LaSalle was charged with property damage and driving under the influence of alcohol on 2200 North Avenue near 2950 East Street, near LaMoille, at 5:32 a.m. Nov. 23.
• Michah X. Sumner, 21, of Sublette was charged with expired driver's license, expired registration and operating an uninsured vehicle on 3000 East Street near Route 92, in LaMoille, at 2:17 p.m. Nov. 21.
• William A. McCoy, 47, of Wyanet was charged with speeding on Route 40 near 2125 North Avenue, near Manlius, at 5:37 a.m. Nov. 15.
• A 17-year-old boy was charged with speeding on Route 40 near 2775 North Avenue near Walnut at 11:12 p.m. Nov. 15.
• Erick Rosales, 25, of LaSalle was charged with expired registration on Route 89 near Route 6 in Spring Valley at 3:38 a.m. Nov. 16.
• Brennen W. Dziadon, 25, of Princeton was charged with speeding on Route 26 near 2100 North Avenue, north of Princeton, at 12:56 p.m. Nov. 16.
• Dustin S. Simmons, 41, of Oneida was charged with no valid driver's license on Route 6 near Route 40, north of Buda, at 1:19 p.m. Nov. 18.
• A vehicle driven by Brandon M. Mallery, 37, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on 1250 North Avenue near 1950 East Street, near Princeton, at 3:45 a.m. Nov. 20.
• A vehicle driven by Jared A. Lamkin, 29, of Ladd struck a deer on Route 29 near Interstate 180, near Bureau, at 4:55 p.m. Nov. 18.
• A vehicle driven by Vincent A. Pennock, 30, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on Tiskilwa Bottom Road near 2050 East Street, near Tiskilwa, at 6:50 p.m. Nov. 18.
• A vehicle driven by Gracelynn V. Dale, 27, of Walnut struck a deer on Wyanet/Walnut Road near 2700 North Avenue, near Walnut, at 5 p.m. Nov. 19.