• A vehicle driven by Shane D. Nora, 42, of Princeton struck a deer on 1880 East Street near East Main Street in Tiskilwa at 9:34 a.m. Jan. 10.
• A vehicle driven by Michelle L. May, 45, of Bureau struck a deer on Route 29 near 1185 North Avenue in Bureau at 5:52 a.m. Jan. 12.
• A vehicle driven by Mindy K. Toler, 60, of Sheffield struck a deer on Route 40 near 1550 North Avenue near Sheffield at 5:32 p.m. Jan. 12.
• Leeza M. Esquivel, 21, of Spring Valley was charged with speeding on Route 29 near Kentville Road, south of Bureau, at 7:20 p.m. Jan. 10.
• Clint D. Masters, 40, of Wyanet was charged with no valid registration on Wyanet-Walnut Road near 300 North Avenue, near Bradford, at 5:16 p.m. Jan. 12.
• Belen Coronel, 19, of Mendota was charged with speeding on Route 26 near Nebraska Street in Bureau at 6:35 p.m. Jan. 12.
• A vehicle driven by Conner J. King, 24, of Utica was involved in an accident on 2365 East Street near Kentville Road in Tiskilwa at 11:34 p.m. Jan. 10.
• A 16-year-old LaMoille juvenile was involved in a traffic accident on 1200 East Street near 2200 North Avenue near Walnut at 7:12 p.m. Jan. 12.
• John R. Erwin, 37, of Bureau was charged with disorderly conduct near the intersection of Route 26 and Route 29 in Bureau at 12:25 a.m. Jan. 12.