• Hunter W. Poorman, 21, of Washington, Ill., was charged with speeding on 1825 East Street near 00 North Avenue in Whitefield at 8:29 a.m. Feb. 5.
• Felix M. Binion, 48, of Rock Island was arrested in the Bureau County Sheriff's Office at 12:08 a.m. Feb. 5 on a warrant for failure to appear.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Jeffrey S. Cordova, 28, of Kenosha, Wis., and Ruslan Vlasov, 42, of Norridge occurred on Route 40 near 2175 North Avenue in Sheffield at 3:43 p.m. Feb. 5.
• A single-vehicle accident involving Miranda N. Leffelman, 25, of Sublette occurred on 3000 East Street near 2800 North Avenue in Princeton at 10:20 p.m. Feb. 5.
• A vehicle driven by Cory L. Sanders, 54, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on 1250 North Avenue near 1995 East Street in Princeton at 9:14 p.m. Feb. 5.