• A 12-year-old Ohio boy was charged with domestic battery, resisting/obstructing a peace officer and aggravated battery in the 23000 block of Route 26 in Ohio at 7:17 a.m. Feb. 6.
• A 14-year-old Walnut boy was charged with aggravated battery and criminal damage to government property in the 400 block of North Galena Street in Tiskilwa at 10:25 a.m. Feb. 6.
• Vernon C. Berry, 37, of Fort Bend, Texas, was charged with speeding on Route 26 near 2300 North Avenue in Princeton at 4 p.m. Feb. 6.
• Dylan E. Moore, 28, of Princeton was arrested in the sheriff’s office at 6:25 p.m. Feb. 6 on a warrant for harassment via electronic communications.
• A vehicle driven by Cody I. Jilderda, 25, of Wyanet struck a deer on 1400 East Street near 1900 North Avenue in Wyanet at 6:32 p.m. Feb. 7.