• Marla K. Thompson, 62, of Ohio was charged with disorderly conduct in the 23000 block of Route 26 in Ohio at 6:38 p.m. Feb. 7.
• Jacob D. Parola, 28, of LaMoille was charged with domestic battery in the 600 block of South Park Avenue in LaMoille at 3:03 a.m. Feb. 9.
• Lane M. Nelson, 21, of Princeton was charged with domestic battery in the Bureau County Sheriff's Office at 1:58 p.m. Feb. 9.
• Chad E. Cherry, 44, of Ladd was charged with driving in the wrong lane, driving while license revoked/suspended and driving under the influence of alcohol on 2500 North Avenue near 3200 East Street in LaMoille at 4:52 a.m. Feb. 8.
• A 17-year-old Bradford girl was charged with speeding on Wyanet-Walnut Road near the Bradford Blacktop near Bradford at 5:37 p.m. Feb. 8.
• A 16-year-old Princeton girl was charged with violating rules of a graduated driver's license on Route 6 near 975 East Street in Neponset at 7:57 p.m. Feb. 8.
• Dustin M. Miller, 30, of Sheffield was charged with driving while license revoked, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding on 1300 North Avenue near Route 34 at 5:02 p.m. Feb. 10.
• Jeffrey M. Burrows, 37, of Kewanee was charged with driving while license revoked/suspended on Interstate 80 westbound near mile marker 43 near Sheffield at 3:52 a.m. Feb. 11.
• David A. Maynard, 33, of Brookport was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Route 26 near 2300 North Avenue near Ohio at 4:12 a.m. Feb. 12.
• Breana I. Brennan, 20, of Princeton was charged with speeding on Route 6 near 2400 East Street in Princeton at 4:45 a.m. Feb. 12.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Shelly A. Despain, 58, of Tiskilwa and Dacia L. Nelson, 25, of Tiskilwa occurred in the intersection of Galena and North streets in Tiskilwa at 3:24 p.m. Feb. 10.
• A vehicle driven by Matthew J. Zeman, 33, of Princeton was involved in an accident on Route 6 near 1800 East Street in Princeton at 8:14 p.m. Feb. 10.
• A vehicle driven by Joshua B. Taylor, 29, of Walnut was involved in an accident on 1250 East Street near 2775 North Avenue, west of Walnut, at 2:28 a.m. Feb. 13.
• Kevin C. Frank, 39, of Wyanet was charged with criminal trespass to real property and disorderly conduct in the 8900 block of 2175 North Avenue in Sheffield at 3:36 p.m. Feb. 7.
• A vehicle driven by Vicky S. Rambo, 56, of Mineral struck a deer on 150 East Street near Mineral at 2:01 p.m. Feb. 8.
• A vehicle driven by Brock N. Schmitt, 28, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on the Bradford Blacktop near 1825 East Street near Bradford at 9:47 a.m. Feb. 12.
• A vehicle driven by Christopher M. Bell, 46, of Sheffield struck a deer on Route 40 near 1550 North Avenue near Buda at 1:24 a.m. Feb. 13.
• Zachary R. Hamm, 18, of Princeton was picked up in the 700 block of South Main Street in Princeton at 3:42 p.m. Feb. 11 on a warrant for failure to appear.