• Millisa Suzzette, 41, of Mineral was picked up in the 300 block of Main Street in Mineral at 6:04 p.m. Feb. 14 on a warrant for bringing/possessing contraband in an institution.
• A vehicle driven by Richard W. Bartman, 68, of Princeton struck a deer on Route 29 near Lincoln Avenue in DePue at 3:50 a.m. Feb. 15.
• Matthew J. McCauley, 30, of Buda was charged with criminal trespass to real property in the 300 block of North Depot Street in Buda at 3:22 p.m. Feb. 15.
• A vehicle driven by Mackenzie A. Ott, 23, of Dalzell was charged with speeding on Route 26 near Blue Spruce Drive near Princeton at 3:58 p.m. Feb. 15.
• A vehicle driven by Zulma M. Rote-Coville, 87, of Walnut was involved in an accident on 2500 North Avenue near 1900 East Street in Ohio at 5:35 p.m. Feb. 15.
• A vehicle driven by Trayvond A. Taylor, 25, of Kewanee was involved in an accident on 00 East Street near 1400 North Avenue in Sheffield at 2:45 a.m. Feb. 16. Taylor was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle.